Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Halloween Party!!

I love Parties!!!
Yesterday was the kidos Halloween party... we had so much fun!! The adults even got in on the fun games!! We played Egg Toss, Pop their Balloon, Scavenger Hunt, Find the Worms... which was the most fun if you ask me!! Each person had a plate of worms covered in whipped cream, the first one to find all their worms.. won! Let's just say it lead to an all out blast of fun! Everyone was COVERED in whipped cream.... soo fun!! But FYI... cold weather+whipped cream smeared all over your face and hair= a very NASTY feeling!!! Let's just say my hair was VERY pose able... ewww!! I will say that both my brother-in-laws didn't get covered... so of course I had to get at least one of them in on the action... sorry Bob!
We had a blast!!!
I'll post some pic's later!

No comments: